Admission: Re-Enrollment of Students
2021-2022 Registration and Admission: Re-Enrollment Families2021-2022 Registration Packet – Click below to print complete packet:
- Parents/Guardians are NOT required to come to Pillow – there are no registration days & times.
- All forms should be returned to Pillow Academy. All forms and payments should be received by Pillow Academy no later than February 10, 2021.
- Registration fee – $200.00
- Fee will be waived for all current families that register by February 10, 2021.
- Additional registration information may be obtained by contacting the Director of Admissions, Mrs. Catherine Fisher. Her office is located in the business office of Hardeman Hall (the high school building). Please call or email if you would like to schedule an appointment: 662-453-1266 or email@example.com
Attn. Catherine Fisher, Director of Admissions
69601 Hwy. 82 West
Greenwood, MS 38930
Pillow Academy admits students of any race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and athletic or other school-administered programs.