Tuition Payment Regulations
Tuition Payment Regulations 2021-2022
- Registration Fee is $200.00. This payment must be submitted with application. Fee will be waived for all Current Families that register by February 10, 2021.
- All families must make a fair share pledge of $240.00 per year or $20.00 monthly per family as long as they have a child enrolled.
- 2021-2022 Tuition – Tuition may be paid according to: Monthly payments under Plan I, or Payment in full by March 31st, with a 3% discount on tuition under Plan II.
Plan I Options:
Plan II Options:
- Post-dated checks: Mail post-dated checks with registration packet. Checks may be dated the 1st, 5th, 10th, or 15th. Monthly pledge payment must be included with tuition.
- Bank Draft: Monthly pledge payment must be included with tuition. Mail a voided check along with a Bank Draft Authorization Form on the account that is to be drafted. Drafts may be dated the 1st, 5th, 10th, or 15th.
- One-time payment for full tuition and pledge amount.
- Payment of tuition in full by March 31, 2021, will receive a 3% discount on tuition (discount does not apply to the Fair Share Fee which must be paid in full with a discount).
- Postdated Check Payment must be included with registration packet in order to apply the discount.
- There will be no refunds for monthly payments which have been deposited. Payments will be retained from May through the month of notification of withdrawal. Refunds will be issued for payments made in full on a pro rata basis only for the remaining months of the contract.
- A $25.00 processing fee will be assessed on all returned checks and bank drafts.
- For information on Tuition Assistance, contact Mrs. Catherine Fisher: email@example.com or 662-453-1266.
- Read the Admission Policy in full and carefully review for all requirements.
Click for more information:
Pillow Academy admits students of any race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and athletic or other school-administered programs.