Exams: Grades 6-11
- Exams: Grades 6-11
- 5/18/2021, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Hardeman Hall, Pillow Academy, 69601 US-82, Greenwood, MS 38930, USA
2021 Exam Schedule for Grades 6-11
ALL exams will be given during thetimes assigned below.
1st Period 8:00 –9:30 a.m.
4th Period 9:45 –11:15 a.m.
2nd Period 8:00 –9:30 a.m.
*7th Period* 8:00 – 9:30 a.m.
5th Period 9:45 –11:15 a.m.
3rd Period 8:00 –9:30 a.m.
6th Period 9:45 –11:15 a.m.
*7th Period-6th GradeStudents
• 6th Grade Studentswill take their 7th Period Exam during 2nd Period PE Class
• To avoid overloadin classrooms:
6th GradeScience: Room 111 Bobby Whittington
6th GradeReading: Room 101 Kori Thigpen
6th GradeMath: Room 115 Jud Thigpen
Pleasenote the following:
· Studentsmay bring a small snack to eat between exams.
· PAwill have a teacher on duty in the Sethi Student Activity Building if a studentis on campus and does not have an exam.
· Allstudents must be in a classroom taking an exam or in the Sethi SAB.
· Pillowstrongly encourages any student NOT taking an exam to refrain from coming tocampus.
· Astudent may leave at 9:30 (after the first exam) if not taking an exam at 9:45a.m.
· Astudent does not need to be at school at 8:00 a.m. if the only exam that daybegins at 9:45 a.m.
· The first exam will begin at 8:00 a.m. Students who arrive after 8:00 a.m.will not be allowed to take the exam.
· The second exam will begin at 9:45 a.m. Students who arrive after 9:45 a.m. will not be allowed to take theexam.
· Students will be given 1½ hours to complete each exam andwill remain in the classroom until the bell rings.
· Studentsmust wear school uniforms to take exams. Exams missed for dress code violationswill not be made up. Students will receive a zero.
· ReportCards will go offline on Thursday, May 13th in order for teachers tocomplete grades and averages for the year.