Pillow Academy Admission Policy 2024-2025
- Families enrolling at Pillow Academy must provide the following:
- Registration Fee of $225.00
- Completed Admission Application
- Completed Educational Enrollment Contract and Financial Agreement
- Payment of Tuition and Fees
- Most recent report card (if applicable)
- Achievement test scores (if applicable)
- A copy of the student’s Social Security Card
- A certified copy of the student’s birth certificate - to remain on file at Pillow Academy
- A Mississippi Immunization Certificate
- Contact information from previous school for character reference(s)
- All students entering grades K5-12 must take an admission test administered by a school official.
- Student must have grades from former school that indicate probable success at Pillow Academy.
- Student must receive a favorable background report as stated by former school official (including behavior and proper actions).
- Any student entering grades 6-12 that was not enrolled at Pillow Academy the previous year, must complete and pass a drug test screening process prior to acceptance at Pillow Academy. This screening will be at the parent’s expense.
- To be eligible to graduate from Pillow Academy, a student must complete their final 3 semesters at Pillow Academy. These semesters include 2nd semester of Junior year (11th grade) and both semesters of Senior year (12th grade).
- Final Admission will be determined by a student’s past record and results on admission test.
- All admissions are subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
Pillow Academy admits students of any race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and athletic or other school-administered programs.